She just keeps getting cuter and prettier!The month sure has flown by. Piper has changed even in the past week. She is definitely absorbing all the great details around her.
Cute story:
We have been working on discipline. One thing I do is say, I am going to count to three and then, mommy is gonna help you. So I say, "one,..." and now she will say "two, three, four." I get so happy and excited that she can count, that she isn't in trouble anymore. And after she says four she gets all excited and claps her hands! Okay, so maybe I'm not perfect at the whole discipline thing, but man that is cute!
One of the main pasttimes is getting out all the shoes from the closet and trying them on. She really enjoys mommy and daddy's shoes though!
We love her cuddles and smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment