Saturday, August 16, 2008

embracing your child's personality

Since becoming a mother, I have learned so much about myself, my husband, my family, and the WORLD.  Now granted, I am 17 weeks pregnant and quite hormone driven, but I am so taken with my little girl!  
The most amazing part is finding out her true personality and bringing it to life.  One thing that she is teaching me is that you need to really understand how people work before judging them!  I am reading the book Personality Plus for Parents and I am shocked by how children's personalities are so innate!
Michael and I are learning just how this all works and seem to be adjusting our lives accordingly.  It makes you hope that you can teach them what they need to know, but also let them be their true selves at the same time!
I don't think Piper will have a problem with that!








No comments: