Saturday, March 7, 2009

oh these days just fly by...

Anderson:
I am growing up pretty fast, I love to cuddle and be around my sister!   I found my hand this week!  I am very handsome and love to show ya!
Piper:  I love to dance and play princess.  My new thing is anything princess and I want to wear only dresses.  I am growing up fast!  I love my brother!
Daddy:  Winner of Dad of the Year!  He is working and on paternity leave for three days with the kids.  Yeah Daddy!  
He was pretty excited about this find, Anderson loves the play mat!


We are doing well around here.  Life seems pretty busy, but quite lovely.  We are enjoying all the happy times.  Of course it is busy, but who wouldn't be!  Life is pretty darn amazing, holding tight to all these wonderful memories.
I can't believe how blessed we are to have two amazingly beautiful children!  Michael and I are very happy!  And if you can believe it, we have been married for five years this week!  Yeah!  It definitely keeps getting better...

No comments: